Monday, December 30, 2013

Li-Polymer Battery for Palm Tungsten E / T5 / TX

Li-Polymer Battery for Palm Tungsten E / T5 / TX
  • 3.7V 850mAh. battery with protected PCB.

It came quickly and the price is reasonable. I would not hesitate to purchase another products from this seller.

Buy Li-Polymer Battery for Palm Tungsten E / T5 / TX Now

I purchased this item as a replacement battery for my Palm Tungsten E. The package did not have much in the way of instructions, but that did not matter to me as I had looked up how to change the battery on the internet beforehand. For a Tungsten E you have to remove four tiny str-drive screws from the back, then remove the back (watch out. a couple of plastic pieces may come out with the case back that you will have to put back later), unsolder the two wires of the old battery, remove the old battery, solder in the replacement and put the case back together. So, you have to know soldering and have a soldering iron. You need to have a tiny star-drive to remove the screws (although a tiny flat screwdriver will work). You have to pry the old battery out because it is stuck down to the circuit board. In other words, this is not a task for your average homeowner to do, if you have the proper tools and have basic knowledge of working with soldering and circuit boards, it is not a problem. I did all of the above, resynched and everything is working fine with the battery now lasting days again instead of minutes. BEWARE synch to your desktop before starting so you do not lose any data.

Read Best Reviews of Li-Polymer Battery for Palm Tungsten E / T5 / TX Here

Lasts forever! Left T5 in a drawer for 3 Months and battery wasn't dead! Even came with torx and little plastic crowbar. Remember how much the batteries used to retail for from Palm?

Want Li-Polymer Battery for Palm Tungsten E / T5 / TX Discount?

I've bought two. When I installed the first one in my Palm Tungsten E, it lasted a few months before gradually dying, swelling up inside it's plastic liner some kind of chemical reaction. I replaced it with a second unit, but this one could not be charged fully. I lost some PALM files when I accidentally wiped out my PC backup (which was my fault), because I couldn't recover them from my dead PALM. :( Now I have an iPod Touch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment