Monday, December 30, 2013

Green Zebra Strips Snap on Hard Protective Cover Case for HTC Inspire 4G + Microfiber Pouch Bag

Green Zebra Strips Snap on Hard Protective Cover Case for HTC Inspire 4G + Microfiber Pouch BagI ordered this case for my new HTC Inspire because I knew I would eventually end up dropping it at some point, especially when having to run after a baby all the time. When I got it in the mail it seemed really cheap and definately not the color it shows in the picture! I was expecting a bright somewhat lime green but it's actually a dark green. Once I put the case on it was really hard to get off which is good in a way because when I've dropped my phone it has never popped off. I don't even have a scratch on my case and I've probably dropped it 5-6 times not really far off the ground but enough to break my phone if I didn't have a case and it would've scratched my phone all up. So if you want a case that won't pop off incase you drop it this one is perfect especially if you love zebra print as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment