Thursday, October 31, 2013

Li-Polymer Battery for Palm M550 / T1 / Zire 71

Li-Polymer Battery for Palm M550 / T1 / Zire 71
  • New Li-Polymer Battery.

The battery fit perfectly into an old Palm Zire 71, plugging into the small connector on the board. According to the label on the battery it is a 3.7V, 900mAh, matching the OEM battery it replaced. It arrived with about a 50% charge and charged to 100% with no problems.

Buy Li-Polymer Battery for Palm M550 / T1 / Zire 71 Now

Battery worked great on my Tungsten T for 1 week. It held a charge then after a week it started dying. Wont even last 20 minutes. Being that it was like $8 and a real pain to disassemble the tungsten again, I didn't return it. I just took the loss. Please note, it's not the sellers fault. It's just a defective item.

Read Best Reviews of Li-Polymer Battery for Palm M550 / T1 / Zire 71 Here

I was doubt the quality when I purchased this battery at a low price. But finally when I got the product, it works well for my cell phone, just like an OEM battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment