Monday, September 30, 2013

TSSS® 3-in-1 multimedia Mini wireless keyboard (Keyboard,TouchPad,Laser Pointer)-2.4GHz USB wireles

TSSSĀ® 3-in-1 multimedia Mini wireless keyboard-2.4GHz USB wireless receiver, 24 months warrantyIt worked OK with my Windows 7 desktop, but did not work well at all with the iMito MX1 Android 4.1.1 Stick PC, which is what I got it for. To be fair the problem could be the iMito MX1 Android 4.1.1 Stick PC but it I just a wireless keyboard, so it should work with anything.

If there were 0 stars I would leave that instead... Keyboard would not connect with either of my computers. Instructions are vague and do not offer much in the help department. Returning item...of course I have to pay for that shipping too...yay me...

Buy TSSS® 3-in-1 multimedia Mini wireless keyboard (Keyboard,TouchPad,Laser Pointer)-2.4GHz USB wireles Now

No comments:

Post a Comment