Sunday, September 29, 2013

Genuine OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation in Retail Packaging

Genuine OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation in Retail Packaging
  • Three layers of protection.
  • Complete interaction of the device's functions.
  • Built-in screen protector.
  • High-quality polycarbonate shell.
  • Includes a Blue CCMaccessories Neck Strap / Lanyard.

It was a brand new product, still in the original box, and at a bery good price, i'm happy because i have my Ipod protected and look very nice

Buy Genuine OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation in Retail Packaging Now

The Otterbox defender Case is the perfect protection for the ITouch. I broke the glass on mine before buying the case. Now that I have put it in the case I don't worry when my great grand son drops it while listening to music or playing games. It's been dropped alot and I have since bought OtterBox cases for our phones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment