Monday, September 30, 2013

BoxWave Slimline Capacitive Stylus for iPhone 4 - Apple iPhone 4 Touch Screen Stylus w/ Thinner Barr

BoxWave Slimline Capacitive Stylus for iPhone 4 - Apple iPhone 4 Touch Screen Stylus w/ Thinner Barrel and Finer Point
  • Works with all capacitive touch screens
  • Helps avoid fingerprints and smudges
  • Slim and light
  • Designed like a pen
  • Durable and responsive tip

This stylus works ok. It does glides across the screen alright, but it is not as responsive as I would have liked for my iPhone 4. It's a little different to get use to when it takes so little to get accurate results from with a little tap from yor finger. I'm not sure if it is something the phone has to "learn" but I think you have to apply too much pressure on the stylus for any kind of response. It's good for more precise selection, but again, it doesn't have the nice light tapped performance from your finger tip. 2 stars for the style of it though, since I just find myself going back to using my fingers.

Save 60% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment