Saturday, August 31, 2013

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A MC966L

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A MC966LL/A MC503LL/A MC504LL/A 13.3-inch LaptopNOTE: I have previously given this product 2 stars when I first received it. After a week of using it to carry my macbook air at a conference, I felt the need to update my review to better reflect my opinion of this product.

PROS: This is a well-made case. The touch of color (blue in my case) looks great and distinguish itself against the other macbook cases without being too childish-looking. The inside is filled with bubbles which supposedly offer better protection of your laptop (only time will tell). having a zipped pocket on this sleeve is a huge advantage not only can I put my power adapter in, I can place a pen and notepad. At the conference this sleeve was all that I carried while walking to the different conference rooms. Very convenient and well-thought out by the designer.

CONS: Perhaps that this sleeve is more geared toward the macbook pro 13, as the size of this sleeve is definitely not custom-made for the macbook air. It is a bit too big, and the 13-inch air just slides around in the case. In comparison, I also ordered the Be.Ez case/sleeve, which fits the macbook air like a glove and gives it a solid feeling. It is also queestionable if the bubbles on the interior are protective they feel rough and may damage the laptop exterior while it slides around inside the case.

Overall I would say that this is a good quality case. But I just want to point out the + and so that each buyer can make his/her own decision.

I use this for my 2011 MacBook Air 13". The fit is pretty good, not perfect, but it covers the MacBook Air well. The bubble padding is very protective.

I usually put the MacBook Air in this case and directly into my carry on luggage or messenger bag. I'm confident this case will protect my MacBook.

The fit is a little loose and flexible for a MacBook Air 13" which is why I gave this 4 stars out of five. However, it doesn't hinder protection which is why I recommend it.

Buy rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A MC966L Now

**Update....After a week the zipper is starting to act up already. It doesnt want to zip shut. I'm sure it will be a matter of another week before the zipper is completely broken!

This was actually better than i expected therefore I gave it 5 stars rather than 4. Really nice padding inside the pouch and plenty of room inside the outside pouch for your cords, etc. My MacAir 13" has never felt more at home, aside from when it's sitting on my lap:-).

Buy with confidence!

Read Best Reviews of rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A MC966L Here

Bought this as a gift for the Macbook Air. It was a little roomy inside for this slimline laptop but certainly cushioned enough to ensure safety.

Want rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Dark Blue / Black) Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Air MC965LL/A MC966L Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment