Wednesday, July 31, 2013

eForCity LEATHER CASE COVER + LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR Compatible with AMAZON KINDLE 2

eForCity LEATHER CASE COVER + LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR Compatible with AMAZON KINDLE 2I have kindle 2 since it was released. I bought cover sold by amazon along with it for $35. It served well so far. But my toddler son started pulling on it. Not just that holding studs broke but one of the studs actually cracked Kindle case. I have too many documents and books, so hard to replace my kindle and its still working perfectly with all cracks. I was looking for a cover which can cover all damage and not as expensive as other cover. This is perfect. It served all purposes. Fits snugly on kindle 2 making all damage invisible as well as secure. It has all appropriate slots so I don't have to compromise on any controls that I am used to so far. I will highly recommand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment